Volunteering opportunities at The Penwith Gallery
If you'r interested in volunteering please fill out your details below and a member of staff will be in contact shortly- Thank you!
Gallery Assistant Volunteer
Purpose of Role:
To act as a friendly, welcoming, first point of contact for visitors, providing information about the history of the gallery and artists, dealing with shop and gallery sales.
· Opportunity to meet people, gain valuable work experience and develop customer service skills.
· Free tea and coffee
· Invitations to PV and other events
· The opportunity to meet like-minded people
· The knowledge that you are making an invaluable contribution .
· Welcoming visitors
· Providing information about Penwith Gallery, its history, artists and exhibitions
· Taking payments by cash and card
· Dealing with enquiries in person and on the telephone
· Message taking and referral
some of our Volunteering opportunities include:
assisting in the hanging of our exhibitions
marketing & promotion
day-to-day running of the gallery
helping on Private Views